Red Flag Warning for parts of the East Bay starting 11PM Tuesday 8/17 night and lasting until Wednesday 8/18 at 3PM.

Insurance Requirements for Mobile Food Vendors (English / Español)

Mobile Food Vendors are required to have General Liability Insurance. Worker’s Compensation Insurance may also be required. See Schedule Q for detailed insurance requirements.

Was this page helpful?

Report a problem with this page