Police Commission October 22, 2020
- Police Commission 10.22.20 Minutes FINAL (PDF) Permalink
- Police Commission 10.22.20 Meeting Transcript (PDF) Permalink
• To observe, the public may view the televised video conference by viewing KTOP channel 10 on Xfinity (Comcast) or ATT Channel 99 and locating City of Oakland KTOP – Channel 10
- • To observe the meeting by video conference, please click on this link:
- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83923662570 at the noticed meeting time. Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193, which is a webpage entitled “Joining a Meeting”
- • To listen to the meeting by phone, please call the numbers below at the noticed meeting time: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656
- Webinar ID: 839 2366 2570
After calling any of these phone numbers, if you are asked for a participant ID or code, press #. Instructions on how to join a meeting by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663, which is a webpage entitled “Joining a Meeting By Phone.”
Accessibility and Interpretation Requests
Contact us to request disability-related accommodations, American Sign Language (ASL), Mandarin, Spanish or another language interpreter at least five (5) business days before the event.
All meetings held in-person are wheelchair accessible. Please refrain from wearing scented products as a courtesy to attendees with chemical sensitivities.