Implementation of the Truck Management Plan started in July 2019 and actions underway include development of draft proposals for parking changes and updates to the truck route network, among other actions. Drafts of these proposals are provided below.
- Draft Truck Parking Regulations Map
- Proposed Changes to Truck Parking Regulations Technical Memo
- Summary Presentation of the Draft Truck Route Network and Draft Parking Regulations
- Summary of Community Comments
- Revised Draft Truck Parking Regulations October 2021
- Revised Draft Truck Routes and Truck Prohibited Streets January 2022
See the Frontage Road Study webpage for specifics related to Frontage Road.
Return to Truck Management webpage.