The Downtown Oakland Specific Plan's draft zoning amendments were released in late April 2022 for public review. The City will hold three informational meetings on key aspects of the amendments.
The Third Meeting will focus on Development Standards and Zoning Incentive Program
Topics will include:
- What will development look and feel like?
- How tall and dense will it be?
- How will developers be able to earn additional development capacity as an incentive to provide community amenities?
- What additional benefits, and how much, will the community receive in return?
- How will the regulations allow transferring development rights (TDR) to protect historic buildings?
Location: Zoom, register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/meetin...
Downtown Oakland Specific Plan (DOSP) Meeting #3 Presentation
Downtown Oakland Specific Plan (DOSP) Meeting #3 Chat Log