Project elements include:
- Safer and more pedestrian friendly entrance to Lakeside Park
- New improved drop-off zone at Children’s Fairyland
- New and improved landscaping
- New and improved pathways
- New entrance to the Gardens at Lake Merritt
Construction is scheduled from Spring 2017 to Winter 2017/18. Lakeside Park, Fairyland and the Garden Center will remain open during construction.
Please be on the look-out for pedestrian and vehicular detours.
To see the Project Concept Plans, click here.
To see the Draft Federal Highway Administration Impact Evaluation, click here.
For more information about the project contact: Ali Schwarz, Project Coordinator at (510) 238-7310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.