Apply for a Conditional Use Permit (CUP)

A Conditional Use Permit (CUP) may be required for new activities, special site or design requirements, and some new facilities. A CUP is reviewed by the Bureau of Planning to analyze and, when necessary, impose special conditions of approval.

Posted: September 27th, 2022 1:13 PM

Last Updated: November 2nd, 2022 11:05 AM

Types of CUPs

There are minor CUPs and major CUPs. A major CUPs will require a public hearing (though any application can be referred to the Planning Commission by the Director of Planning). Click here for more information on CUP procedures.

How to Apply

Supplemental Documents

Click the button below to view CUP Findings relevant to your project.